Program and Prize Money Payout for All Three Tracks
|2||Driver Sign In Ends||3.30pm|
|6||Hot Laps / Time Trials||5.30pm|
- Drivers must sign in by 3.30 pm local time so they can be drawn into their respective qualifying groups.
- Any drivers not nominated / signed in by the 3.30 pm deadline (local time) cannot qualify any higher than the 8th position in their qualifying group.
- Drivers within their drawn qualifying groups will be then placed in sub-groups by seeding for the combined Hot Lap/Time Trial sessions.
- Any car(s) unable to take time in their allocated position will receive one lap at the end of their respective qualifying group and not be able to qualify in the top 50% of cars. e.g. 10 car group would see the car not be able to qualify any higher than 6th.
- The car must be able to complete the qualifying lap(s) under its own power
- For Points scorers 27th to 42nd (Highest Points Scorer to Front)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th in “C” Main go to 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th spots in the “B” Main.
- No Reserves are required for the “C” Main.
- Any car failing to make the “C” Main on points will receive $50.00
- For The C-Main Transferees and Points scorers 15th to 28th (Highest Points Scorer to Front)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th in “B” Main go to 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th & 20th in the “A” Main.
- No Reserves are required for the “B” Main.
- For Points Scorers 1st to 14th plus the six “B” Main Qualifiers to Rear.
- No reserves are required for the “A” Main.
Drivers will be randomly drawn into heat groups. These heat groups will also be used as qualifying groups.
The qualifying groups will then be placed into sub-groups (based on seeding) within their qualifying group to participate in a combined Hot lap/Time trial session. There will be a maximum of 5 cars on track at a time. The sessions will be 4 laps. The sub-groups will run consecutively with the order determined by a random draw which will be used across all qualifying groups.
Example: 8 car heat
Qualifying group split into two sub-groups; a and b determined by seeding the drivers A random draw will be conducted to determine which sub-group (a or b) qualifies first, which will be applied across all Qualifying groups.
A one heat format will be in use – an invert of six (6) based on qualifying times will be used.
NOTE: Should entries be lower than required, each venue reserves the right to return to a two-heat format. In this instance, the first round of heats will be lined up based on qualifying times, with a qualifying inversion of 10 (12 car heats) or 8 (10 car Heats). The second round of heats will be determined by inverting the first round draw and moving rows to different heats. Those cars qualifying outside of the inversion will remain at the tail of the field.
There will be four (4) cars to transfer from the C-Main to the rear of the B-Main and six (6) cars to transfer from the B-Main to the rear of the A-Main. The A-main will consist of 20 cars.
All heat races will be contested over 10 racing laps, where a C-Main is required the C-Main will be 10 laps and the B-Main 15 laps. If No C-Main is required the B-Main will be 20 laps with the A-Main to be 30 laps.
There will be no reserves for the C, B or A Main.
All formats are subject to potential change at the discretion of the management/promotors of each venue.
The following example is based on 4 heats, if there are more than 48 cars the time trial points will be grouped in blocks of 5 instead of 4 etc.
To split any cars on equal points the car that has recorded the fastest lap during time trials, using the transponder system, will be deemed the higher qualifier.
|TIME TRIALS||POINTS||FINISHING POSITION||HEAT POINTS|
|1st in Heat Group||15||1||12|
|2nd in Heat Group||13||2||11|
|3rd in Heat Group||12||3||10|
|4th in Heat Group||10||4||9|
|5th in Heat Group||8||5||8|
|6th in Heat Group||7||6||7|
|7th in Heat Group||6||7||6|
|8th in Heat Group||5||8||5|
|9th in Heat Group||4||9||4|
|10th in Heat Group||3||10||3|
|11th in Heat Group||2||11||2|
|12th in Heat Group||1||12||1|
|13th in Heat Group||0||13||0|
Top point scorer has choice of starting in position 1 or 2 in the “A” Main.
All Sprintcars are to run effective mufflers at each track, MAXIMUM 95 D.B.A. A noise meter will be in use at all three venues, Avalon, Mt. Gambier and Warrnambool. Any car exceeding this level faces disqualification from that particular nights racing.
An SCCA Licence and Speedway Australia Licence is required at all 3 tracks.
All 3 tracks use the AMB Transponder System for the purpose of lap scoring and timing. Hire transponders are available at a cost of $30 incl GST per night. Transponders not purchased through the System Operator at the venue will incur a service fee of $15 incl GST per night.
- If the race meeting is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances before the first event, no prize or tow money will be paid out. If two or more tracks are canceled out there will be 30% tow money ONLY paid by these tracks.
- If the meeting is canceled before the sixth event, no prize money will be paid out.
- If the first round of heats has been completed, prize money will be divided equally between all point scorers.
SERIES: If one (1) round of the prescribed dates is not run (e.g. canceled before the heats have been completed) 66% of the advertised series prize pool will be paid.
If two (2) or more rounds are not run (heats not completed) no series prize money will be paid.
Tow Money and Gate Allocation per Round
Tow Money will only be paid to those cars that attend all three nights of the 2023 Easter Trail and cars which nominate on time prior to March 26.
Tow Money will be paid based on Home Address not the Prefix of the Car Number.
|Tasmania||Maximum Per Car $400|
|New South Wales||Maximum Per Car $300|
|Victoria||Maximum Per Car $140|
|Adelaide||Maximum Per Car $250|
|Mt Gambier||Maximum Per Car $140|
|Queensland||Maximum Per Car $400|
|Western Australia||Maximum Per Car $500|
|Northern Territory||Maximum Per Car $500|
|International||Maximum Per Car $500|
Overall points are made up from A Main points won at all Tracks.
Go back to the Nomination Form here