Avalon Raceway acknowledges the danger of COVID19 and in an effect to protect staff and patrons please read our covid management plan.
- If you are feeling unwell or show any symptoms no matter how small please stay home.
- We ask patrons to buy admissions tickets online via website avalonraceway.com.au event calendar, buy tickets
- Both Public entries will be open from 4:30pm Geelong end and Melbourne End while waiting for ticket scanning it is important to maintain 1.5m social distancing.
- Pit area will not be open to public at any time.
- Please carry face coverings with you to use them when social distancing cannot be maintained i.e. toilets, canteen line etc.
- Please sign in to the Avalon QR code, this is mandatory for contact tracing should this need arise.
- Pit area mask will be compulsory in the pit viewing area, no mask no entry.
- When queuing for entry or for canteens please observe and maintain 1.5m social distancing
- Cashless transactions will be the preferred means of payment, please be patient as cleaning will take more time.
- Tables and seat will not be available near food areas, please return to where you are watching the action from.
- At conclusion of event we ask everyone to leave in a safe and orderly manner in a timely manner.
- Competitors will be asked to vacate the pit area within one hour of completion of the event.
On behalf of Avalon Raceway we thank you for your co-operation as we strive to get back to racing under DHHS guidelines. If you develop symptoms after the event. Please get tested and notify Avalon Raceway office hours 5229 8778